Navigating the art world can be confusing and intimidating even to seasoned collectors. Having your own art advisor can save you from costly mistakes and can open up opportunities not available otherwise. As a client of Agent Art you will receive the following services and benefits:
- Unparalleled access to traditional, modern and contemporary prints, drawings, paintings, sculptures , new media and photography from a cultivated selection of preeminent international galleries, dealers, auction houses and art fairs.
- Privileged access to artworks in private collections and artworks unavailable in the open market.
- Expert consultation and guidance regarding your art investment strategy based on your own aesthetic, budget, and space.
- Comparative market research and detailed price analyses provided for making solid financial long-term investments.
- Confidence in your purchases from the knowledge that the source, artwork, and price have all been vetted for you by an expert.
- Full curatorial services supporting the creation of highly individualized, extraordinary, substantial art collections for a person, a family, or corporation.
- Professional assistance with coordinating archival framing, delivery, installation and storage of artworks.
My aim is to provide art collectors with all these advantages and protections so that they can focus on the pure joy of art itself, while collecting and building a living legacy. It will be a pleasure to work with you.
Lily Yu is a certified art appraiser with the International Fine Art Appraisers. Members of the IFAA establish and maintain the highest level of ethical conduct, professional standards, and methodological uses of appraisal valuation estimates based upon their knowledge and extensive “hands on” experience. Ten years of active fine art experience is the minimum requirement for consideration for membership in the organization. Lily specializes in 20th Century Modern Art, Contemporary Art and Photography.
Certified appraisals are available for:
- Insurance Valuations
- Estate Settlements
- Divorce Settlements
- Buyer-Seller Assistance
- Charitable Donation
If you would like an appraisal of an artwork, please fill out the form below after which Lily will contact you about sending images of the artwork and will discuss your needs in detail. An estimate will be provided for the cost of the appraisal and an agreement will be made. A physical examination of all artwork is required and a minimum of two weeks to complete the written report.
Los Angeles | Monterey | San Francisco
© Copyright 2023, Agent Art | All Rights Reserved